Celebrating 20 years of World Peace Flame
Savitri MacCuish, Mansukh Patel (the co-founders) and Anita Goswami and team warmly invite you to an afternoon celebrating the very best of 20 years of the World Peace Flame.
A day of celebration, inspiration, music, meditation and practical techniques to deepen your connection with your True Self, each other and our world, thereby bringing peace to all!
- Learn two techniques to increase your radiance and to empower yourself and your relationships.
- Celebrate World Peace Flame champions that have truly embodied its values.
- Connect with old friends and make new ones.
23rd of June from 14.00 - 17.00
Antropia in Driebergen, NL
40 euros (includes complimentary organic refreshments)
About the World Peace Flame
For 20 years the World Peace Flame has been and continues to be a symbol of peace, unity, freedom and celebration.
Nothing we do changes the past. Everything we do shapes the future.
~ Savitri MacCuish
Moment by moment, thought by thought, action by action, together we make the difference.
In the last 20 years, the World Peace Flame Foundation has made a contribution to the lives of millions of people. Together we have:
- inspired millions of people to take a few moments each day to align with their dreams, goals and visions.
- introduced peace education to more than 90.000 school children worldwide.
- created humanitarian projects in India bringing medical aid to more than 30.000 people.
- installed more than 20 WPF monuments worldwide around which community projects have sprung up.
- produced books, video and audio resources teaching peace through personal development.
Give a gift that matters
You can support the work of the World Peace Flame by means of a donation. The WPF operates by charity alone, all that is achieved is coming from our donations. Thank you for your support!
It is not difficult to help someone. Your donations go to the World Peace Flame Foundation and its projects. For example:
- PEIA, A values based educational package for schools, can be available from € 25.
- A cataract operation in India costs a mere € 35.
- For € 3000 we can facilitate a medical camp for approx. 500 people, taking care of their health, whether it is general health, dental, physiotherapy or eye conditions.
You can add your donation during the ordering process.
About the venue
‘Antropia’ is a beautiful climate neutral congress centre with anthroposophical roots. The centre makes a difference in the world by encouraging corporate social responsibility and social entrepreneurship. It is close walking distance from station Driebergen-Zeist.